Saturday, 30 June 2007

Allergiutslett?






Jeg vasker forsiktig med Hibiscrub og selvom det er ubehagelig står Sioux pent og er tillitsfull. Virker som om skorpene bare sitter fast pga størknet verk, så de har nok godt av å mykes opp litt. Jeg lar det så tørke før jeg smører med en olje som er spesielt for "god pelshelse i sommermånedene". Vurderer sinksalve, men iom gråværet avventer jeg så pels og hud får "puste".
I can't help but think this is an allergic reaction, made worse by extreme sunlight and rain. I gently wash with Hibiscrub and Sioux just stands there even if it must be uncomfortable. The scabs are only attached to the skin by the dried ooze, so I think softening them is a good idea. I let it all dry before I apply a natural oil which, according to the label "encourages healthy skin and coat even in the most extreme summer conditions". Am thinking about sunblock, but with grey skies and rain I figure the skin and coat are better off with some air in additon to the oil.