I am entertained by how in tune the "terrible twosome" are when something happens. After running free for a while I worked Santee a little in hand with Biloxi walking around minding his own business. Then he heard something, and came straight over and grabbed the lead rope, as if to get both our attentions. Santee tuned in way before me, and they were both watching the road for a while before a horse trotted by. Those big ears do come in handy!
Monday, 17 December 2012
Team Teeloxi
I am entertained by how in tune the "terrible twosome" are when something happens. After running free for a while I worked Santee a little in hand with Biloxi walking around minding his own business. Then he heard something, and came straight over and grabbed the lead rope, as if to get both our attentions. Santee tuned in way before me, and they were both watching the road for a while before a horse trotted by. Those big ears do come in handy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment