It was great to see the change in MLP with my own eyes. She's totally relaxed in her new paddocks, and even when all the other horses were brought in for dinner, all she did was go to the gate and give me a rather telling look. However, she was so filthy, and is shedding by the bucketload, so I spent a good fifteen minutes just scratching her and removing masses of hair and dirt. And I daresay she was rather pleased.
Thursday, 24 April 2008
Slapper av i solen
It was great to see the change in MLP with my own eyes. She's totally relaxed in her new paddocks, and even when all the other horses were brought in for dinner, all she did was go to the gate and give me a rather telling look. However, she was so filthy, and is shedding by the bucketload, so I spent a good fifteen minutes just scratching her and removing masses of hair and dirt. And I daresay she was rather pleased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment