We're going to a clinic. And not the veterenary kind! Biloxi and I are signed up, and Sioux is coming along as a travel companion. Wonderful Jasmin Schacht is coming to Blixland Hestesenter on 25-26th September, and I jumped at the chance. Bestloxi is fabulous, but we definitely need help with lots of stuff. Blixland isn't that far, but travelling back and forth to the yard will take too much time, so I've organised a box for Sioux too so she's coming with. In additon to Biloxi most probably travelling better with her along, and she could do with the "practice" too. I'm all a quiver with excitement, can't wait for some useful and constructive critisism, and tons of inspiration. There's no info on Blixlands homepage as yet, but you can read about Jasmin on www.naturalhorse.dk (the photo is old, from when Sioux and Jasmin first met in 2007)
Monday, 23 August 2010
Vi skal på kurs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gleder meg til å høre(lese) når du har vært der!
Kjæææære tid, så stor han er blitt! Jeg har ikke vært innom bloggen på kjempelenge! :)
...så godt å se at det går bra med ahn, og med dere alle tre! :)
Spennende med kurs! Lykke til med superloxien din! ;D
Vi gleder oss til kurs, og vinker *halloooo* til Majann. Koseil gå "se" deg igjen :)
Post a Comment