Saturday, 19 March 2011

Flinkeloxi

Etter å ha møkket paddock og stelt røytehester ute var det tid for å tusle inn. Tok Sioux først, og spylte bena skikkelig før hun fikk komme inn til "lunsjen" sin. I mellomtiden hadde visstnok Biloxi trent på å gå på to - Wibecke observerte ham fra huset - men innen jeg kom for å ta ham inn var han rolig og grei som bare det. Gikk en liten omvei tilbake til stallen, og absolutt alt vi trente på sist satt som det skulle. Deilig med "sytrådlydig" hest igjen!

After mucking out the paddocks, and grooming the supershedding horses outside, it was time to go in. Sioux went first, and it took a little time as I needed to hose her legs down. Apparantly Biloxi spent his alone time outside practicing walking on two legs - Wibecke saw him from the house - but by the time I came to get him he was calm and well behaved. Took a detour, and am pleased to report that he's not forgotten any of the things we've been working on recently. Extremely well behaved!

No comments: