Thursday, 2 June 2011

Santee Rampee






For det første - det aner meg hvorfor Sioux sin hale virker litt tynnere... Ellers har hun så smått begynt å si ifra til Santee. Han kan steile, men IKKE klatre på henne. Og med mindre hun klør noe sted er det heller ikke greit å bite lenger. Han har enda til gode å forsøke å steile mot oss tofotinger, men med det glimtet han har i øyet så kommer det nok noen rampestreker.

Firstly - I think I know why Sioux's tail is feeling a little thinner... Other than that she's starting, little by little, to let Santee know that there are limits. He can rear up, but not climb and clamber on her. And unless she's itchy, he's not allowed to bite either. He's pretty well behaved with people, but I'm expecting some mischief in the weeks and months to come.

No comments: