Friday, 14 October 2011

Tabasco 2






I tillegg til å være rask, og knakende kjekk, er Tabasco en supersosial og snill herre. Han digger å bli klødd på tunga og å bli kost med. For meg som er vant til Biloxi er han helt "normal", men det er ikke heeelt vanlig at hingstebasser på hans alder er så forsiktige og sosiale. Det vitner om godt gemytt, god oppvekst og at han, rett og slett, har det godt! Han står alene i paddock, men har utsikt over hele Angarn og stortrives som Kongen på Haugen!

In addition to being fast, and handsome, Tabasco is extremely sociable and gentle. He loves having his tongue scratched and being cuddled. I'm so used to Biloxi that I consider this normal, but colts his age aren't necessarily as careful and personable. I expect it's a mix of being born with a nice disposition, having a healhty upbringing and, generally, enjoying his life. Though he's turned out alone he has a paddock with a full view of the whole complex, and loves being King of the Hill!

No comments: