

Fru Mor var innom pånnisene og kunne informere om at sosiale Biloxi kommer joggende bort for å hilse med det samme, mens Sioux var opptatt med å spise. Helt til hun ble oppmerksom på at Fru Mor delte ut epler og gulrøtter. Da var det ett stykk pintopånnis som elegant seilte inn ved siden av Biloxi i køen... Biloxi er fortsatt litt "tett i brystet" og hoster litt. Men feberfri og pigg. Har snakket med veterinær om å prøve en slimløsende hostesaft noen dager før vi setter igang med hestekur.
Mum stopped by the horses and could inform me that Biloxi, social guy he is, trotted up to say hi as soon as he saw her. Sioux, however, was busy eating grass until she realised that mum had some apples and carrots with her. Cue instant pinto-prensence!
Biloxi is perky and hasn't had a fever for over a week. However, he still coughs and sounds a bit stuffy now and again. Have spoken with the vet and will be trying a phlegm-loosening cough syrup before any other medication.
2 comments:
Drar innom Hvalen apotek idag og henter pulver. Så håper vi at det kan hjelpe.
In Japan, it is summer, very hot! I think, as seeing your photo, your country is not so hot. I tried to translate your language to English by auto translater on web. But it doesn't work. I don' know why. I can find another auto translater on web, from your language, maybe Norway, to Japanese. It works, but horrible! I can't understand the Japanese! By the way, Thank you for your writing in English! Finaly, I have to say 'Cute pony!'
Post a Comment