Thursday, 11 December 2008

Nå vil vi inn!


Etter et par timer til ute i snøværet var Sioux og Biloxi veldig klare i sin tale når jeg kom bort igjen. NÅ ville de inn. Så da ble det noen timer med kos og stell. Biloxi har vokst mens jeg var borte, og et dekken som var altfor stort da han prøvde det på søndag passet mye bedre allerede. De sto i hver sin boks mens jeg stelte, og det virker som om begge liker å ha meg litt for seg selv. Men oi oi oi så glade de er når Biloxi får komme inn til Sioux igjen for kvelden.

After a couple more hours outside in the snow the horses were very clear when I came back. They wanted in. Now! So of course I did as they commanded. And spent a few hours grooming and hanging out with them. Biloxi has grown while I've been away. The rug that was too wide in front and too long in the back when I tried it on on Sunday suddenly fit perfectly in front (though it's still a bit long). They both seem to relish having me all to themselves for a little while, although they're thrilled when I put Biloxi back in with Sioux for the night.

No comments: