
Even though there has been sun and lovely days, the summer as a whole has been about rain, wind and mud. And we've had enough! Tomorrow I'll be getting the boxes ready so the horses can live in at night, and I doubt they'll complain. Mum stopped by and could report of pouring rain and relatively "sombre" horses. But except for some cuts and scrapes Biloxi is in good shape, as is Sioux. She's got a bad case of mudfever on her right hindleg, but I expect it to disappear rapidly when it can be tended to properly, and she gets to dry up overnight, every night.
2 comments:
Mugg er ikke bare bare... fikk et godt tips mot mugg faktisk.. Smør på biola og bandasjer beinet og la det virke over natten i noen dager... skulle visst hjelpe bra...
Kamilla =D
Muggen hest er ikke stas. Nå går det heldigvis veldig greit å få det under kontroll med mine metoder og remedier siden hun står tørt over natten.
Post a Comment