

(Sioux sto I nabopaddocken og var ivrig tilskuer)
Biloxi had finished his forage early, so I brought him another helping. I chucked the IKEA-bag into the paddock and let him play and work for his food. It didn't take him long to find a small opening so he could have a taste, but the most interesting thing was to see how he reacted when things didn't quite go as planned. He got his leg caught in the handles, and what happened? He backed up, stopped to think and lifted his leg. Backed up again, still stuck. So he turned to stare at me before pusing the bag and lifting his leg as if to say "Lend us a hand, why don't you?". So I did, all the while telling him what a good boy he is not to get stressed over stuff liket his. I emptied out the haylage and let him play with the empty bag. Balancing it on his head was no biggie!
(Sioux was in the paddock next to him, and was paying close attention)
2 comments:
Biloxi med 'slør'???
Hm, feil ponnis spør du meg!
Et alternativ til sydvest?
Post a Comment