Tuesday, 4 September 2012
Sensommeridyllen
I dag hadde jeg så dårlig tid at jeg stelte hestene på beitet, men god nok tid til å sitte og observere dem litt. Biloxi kommer bort og "passer på" meg mens jeg er der, mens Sioux går tilbake til maten så snart hun er ferdigstelt. Det er mindre insekter, fin temperatur, gress og venner - det gode liv for hestene!
I was in a bit of a hurry, and saved time by grooming the horses outside, giving me time to sit and observe them a little. Biloxi comes over to hang out, and watch over me while I'm there, while Sioux goes back to the food as soon as I'm done. Right now the weather is perfect, there are few insects, they have access to grass and friends - the good life, for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment