

Biloxi? Han var tålmodig, rolig og flink, og takket igjen pent ja til en gulrot.
Og så startet del 2 av andre etappe.
Our papers were in order, my credit card was ready (you can only get a carnet for horses due to enter shows and races, so I have to pay for temporary import) and crossing the border to Sweden should be quick and easy. Except that I drew the rookie customs officer. He was ever so polite and helpful, but about as quick and nimble as a fly in honey. After a while one of his colleagues took pity on us, and guided him through the process. It seemed like an eternity (those kinds of people have that effect on me), but it only took about 30 minutes altogether, and after having shown every paper and explained everything a few times, I was allowed to pay (somewhat surprised to learn that there's an additional fee when importing a gelding, as opposed to mare or stallion), and we could legally leave Norway, and enter Sweden.
And Biloxi? He waited patiently, happily accepting the carrot I offered him.
No comments:
Post a Comment